Friday, April 26, 2013

Intro

Hello Gorgeous,

I am so excited to finally be starting my blog!  So let me briefly introduce myself.  My name is Priscilla, I'm a wife to my awesome hubbs Nick, and we have two fun daughters that keep us on our toes.  I work full-time as VP of Product Development at my family's company, Pero Family Farms. Getting to work with my family everyday is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  But a girl has to have some fun outside of work too.  So, a couple years ago, I decided to start selling Mary Kay after having a lot of fun at my friend's party.  I had actually been using their products for over 10 years and when I learned I could get a huge discount on the products and have some fun girl time, I jumped right in.  I haven't had a lot of parties, mainly because of my two munchkins...but I have made a lot of new friends and I love the feeling I get from helping women feel and look their best.

I hope to post every so often about the latest beauty trends, skin care tips, products and more.  I really hope you'll come by often to take a look!  I also have a Facebook Page where I post about similar topics plus all of my AWESOME deals on everything Mary Kay!  www.facebook.com/pbergstrommk
And follow me on Pinterest for some gorgeous makeup looks!  www.pinterest.com/pbergstrommk  Then click on the Simply Gorgeous Skin Care & Makeup Board.  And of course take a look around at everything else!  I tend to go on late at night (on my phone) while I'm rocking the lil' one to sleep for the umpteenth time!  

Oh, and here's the link to Pero Family Farms so check us out! www.perofamilyfarms.com  We also have some great recipes at www.perorecipes.com and a fun Facebook Page too!  www.facebook.com/perofamilyfarms

You're still here??  

Well, I guess that's it for now.  Take a look around at everything and let me know what you think!  Can't wait to hear from you!

Have a Gorgeous Day,
Cilla


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!! You made much more progress than I did on mine haha!!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kitty! It's really easy...I can help you if you'd like.

      Delete
  2. I love getting dolled up priscilla, and I love Mary Kay!
    I can't wait to get the new pink shade of lipstick I order from you to add to my summer collection Gorgeous blog I love the colors and the background very sophisticated you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your help and advice, Brigitte! And I can't wait for you to try out your new lipstick. Talk to you soon!

      Delete
  3. Hi there!! Great new blog. I love it and will come visit often!! It's nice to get to know about you as well as the product!

    ReplyDelete