Tuesday, April 30, 2013

On Trend *Part 2*

Hello Gorgeous!  
Sorry I didn't get to post a pic of my eyes rockin' the Pale Seafoam look.  Tried taking a picture but you couldn't see it good.  Need to figure out how all those Pinterest girls do those  cool pictures of their eye makeup!  If you know then please comment below with a suggestion!!  I can tell you though that the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Emerald is really pretty on brown eyes. :-)

Okay so on to Trend 2...

Coral
This is my all time favorite color for spring and summer.  Even if it isn't "on-trend" I still wear it, for two reasons.  Besides being one of my favorite colors it is a great alternative to orange, which can be hard to wear. (I'll be posting a pretty orange look soon) Second, it instantly makes me look two shades tanner!!  And I think everyone can agree that's a great reason to love a color.  I found a really pretty Essie nail color at the grocery store the other day, it's called Peach Daiquiri and it's perfect for this trend, although it is on the brighter side.  Please excuse the imperfections of my "at home mani"!

Essie Nail Lacquer~Peach Daiquri

The NEW Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral is a fun color too.  Not only will you be bright and beautiful, it has all of these benefits:
  • Instantly drenches lips in moisture and locks it in for endless comfort
  • Infused with advanced skin care ingredients, the formula smooths the appearance of fine lines and helps lips look fuller (who wouldn't want that?)
  • What I like to call Child-Proof--Push the clear top button to release the pure, radiant color from its sleek ultra-stylish case.  
    Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick~Color Me Coral
    What's your favorite coral color beauty product?


    Have a Gorgeous Day,
    Cilla   








No comments:

Post a Comment