Saturday, April 27, 2013

On Trend *Part 1*


Hope you are all doing fabulous on this beautiful Saturday!  I'm going to be doing some posts over the next few days about the latest trends, so make sure you keep checking back.  First up, this season's hottest eye look...straight off the runway!

Pale Seafoam

For a pretty daytime look, put some Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Moonstone on the inner corner of your eye, then blend on some Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Emerald.  This color is really pretty if you're into greens.  It was even mentioned in Lucky Magazine this month!  One of my personal faves for the spring and summer.  

Greyish/Green

Take this look right into the evening, or just go a little bold in your daytime look with a greyish/green eye color.  Add an accent color to the outside corner of your eye in Granite for just the right touch of grey, and blend.  Finish off your look with some black eyeliner and your favorite mascara.  

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Granite
Well, that's it!  I think I just might try this look myself today.  If I do, maybe I'll post some pics later.  Have fun experimenting with these looks and let me know what you think!


Have a Gorgeous Day,
Cilla 




No comments:

Post a Comment